Import Finance is provided with an SME Cash Trade Finance solution.
When trading internationally you no doubt see some unique products or really good financial deals that would be advantageous to your business and increase your profit margin. SME Cash finance enables you to “buy better”. Your top 5 imported selling items (SKU’s) can be funded without a Purchase order, based on proven sales.
SME Cash also offers a Supply Chain solution that finances your import transactions from start to finish. This extends credit terms of payment so that the importer enjoys the benefits of selling much of the imported stock before it should be paid for.
Top 5 SKU’s FUNDED….NO P/ORDER.
How does import finance work?
- Provide documentation of proof of purchase and any other necessary documents to SME Cash e.g. SKU’s, Purchase Order.
- SME Cash provides funds to the supplier by way of a Letter of Credit or cash deposit on your behalf.
- When the goods reach Australia, your funds are repaid to SME Cash either via a loan or invoice finance facility.
- TOP 5 SKU’s funded without a purchase order (PO).
- Paperless & online application process to ensure secure and fast processing.
- Loans available from $5,000.
- Another benefit of your loan is that it can work as a revolving line of credit. Draw down amounts up to your limit and once 50% is repaid a new limit is available to you.
- In business and registered for GST at least 2 years.
- Have at least 1 year of history in import trading.
- Import finance is provided via SME Cash trade finance which can be supported with an invoice finance facility or 25% deposit.